To find out answers or seek help from ESEA, follow this simple chain of command:
1) Contact your ESEA Faculty Representatives. Many situations can be solved by the
experienced, knowledgeable Faculty Representative.
2) Contact one of the ESEA Vice Presidents. If your situation requires further
assistance, the second step may be to contact one of the Vice Presidents who
serve for each building level. Your Faculty Representative might even do this for
3) Contact one of the ESEA Officers. This is your third step due to the volume of
concerns the Officers address on a regular basis.
4) Contact your ESEA President. Ann Catrillo will provide the answers you seek or
she will direct you to…
5) Contact your Uni-Serve Representative. This is your final step to resolve an issue.
You can call the PSEA Northeastern Field Office in Wilkes-Barre.